Estate brokers have been on the face of the planet since time immemorial. They might not have undergone series of exams way before, but they sure help close deals.
Nowadays, brokers are highly specialized in the sense that they need to qualify for it in order to do transactions.
Before becoming a qualified broker, he needs to pass the level of a real estate agent. A estate agent:
- Attends a pre-license course consisting a certain number of hours
- Takes an exam to have a license for a real estate agent.
- He places his license in the care of a real estate firm which is managed by a broker.
- He needs to accomplish a certain number of hours.
- Background checks are sometimes done.
- Goes back to school to earn the title of a broker.
When you have already become a broker, these then you can manage your own firm. No firm can operate without a licensed broker since a license is required for operation. A broker can still sell houses, but he can also just sit in the office, waiting for the agents to make a sale and still get a percentage of the commission. Others do the work and the broker gets a hefty commission. That is why most agents would aspire to become such.
There are plenty of competent brokers surrounding Indonesia area, particularly in the areas of Yogyakarta, Surabaya, Rumah Dijual di Jakarta Selatan, Jakarta Barat, Malang, Solo, and Semarang. You can never go wrong in choosing the best bargain if you seek their professional help.
There are also real estate brokers for expatriates who can assist and guide them in their choices. Choosing a place in a country not of your original can be overwhelming. These agents are experts in their field. Placing your confidence in them would be a great thing.